- The administrator of the website domain: officemap.cz ("Website") is „Colliers International Česká republika“, a company with its registered office Praha 1, Vodičkova 710/31, PSČ 110 00, IČ: 61499404, entered into the register of the District Court of Prague, oddíl C, vložka 30539. ("The Administrator").
- The Administrator of the Website may collect the following data from the Users.
- name and surname
- email address
- phone number
- name of the company
- search results
- postal address (street name, zip code, city name)
- address - information being a result of rules of connections in the Internet such as IP address (and other information contained in system logs) shall be used by the Administrator for technical purposes
- cookie files – these are small text files, which the Website sends to the User’s computer for registration of his online activity. Cookie files may be used for better personalization of website’s content, improvement of particular aspects and their use for registration of User’s online activity. The service of cookie files may be turned off in the settings menu of any web browser, however some of the internet features may became unavailable. When the Website is being viewed by the User, cookie files are being sent to the User’s computer or to any other device used by the User to browse the Website. Cookie mechanism shall not be used to obtain any information about our Users or track their location. Cookies used on www.officemap.cz shall not store any personal data or other information collected from Users. The officemap.cz Website uses following cookies:
Cookie name Kind Purpose ci_session session Information about user login language persistent Information about user chosen language stash persistent Information about offices in My Favourites list office-map-shape persistent Information about chosen shape on map result-display-view persistent Information about chosen kind of result view tutorial-tip-[name] persistent Information about officemap.cz tutorial _ga persistent Tracking user movements on the site for Google Analytics tool
- information in the logs – when the User accesses the Website with a web browser or application, the Administrator’s servers automatically register certain information, which may contain net request, a kind of interaction with the Website, IP address, type of web browser used, language of the web browser, date and time of the request being sent and at least one cookie file, which allows to unequivocally identify the web browser or User’s account.
Personal Data mentioned above may be used by the Administrator to:
- provide access to the Website
- provide Users the information and other materials to download regarding the services provided by the Administrator
- conduct an internal research aiming at the improvement of the Website and other products and services offered by the Administrator
- send to Users newsletters and marketing information on Administrator's products and services
- maintain correspondence between the User and the Administrator regarding the use of the Website by the User.
- Being aware of trust given to the Administrator by the Users, the Administrator shall be aware of the responsibility for protecting the privacy of the Users. Considering the above, the Administrator shall inform about the type of personal data that shall be collected from the Users browsing the Website and for what purpose. The Administrator shall use appropriate security measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access, disclosure or deletion. These measures are: internal control of collected data, procedures of storage and data protection, security measures including appropriate encoding algorithms and physical security measures protecting unauthorized people from obtaining access to computer systems, where the above mentioned data are being stored under the Administrator’s supervision.
- Access to personal data of Users collected by the Administrator, shall be limited and restricted to Administrator’s selected employees, for whom this access is necessary to maintain the processing of this data according to the Personal Data Protection Act. Those employees shall be bound by a non-disclosure policy and in case of a breach of this policy these employees shall be subject to appropriate disciplinary measures used in the Administrator’s organization.
- The Administrator shall provide the Users of the Website the access to their personal data and shall provide the ability to correct this data and to remove them on the User’s request. For this purpose, the User may contact the Administrator using the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post.